We are hosting a two-day NDN Hackathon (March 25-27, 2022). The event is open and free to participate in and winners will receive exciting prizes! This event targets all levels of participants and, particularly for beginners, will be an excellent opportunity to get started with NDN.
Register for the hackathon here.
This year we are encouraging people to take a look at the 7 exciting categories of NDN topics we are planning to work on, but as always, we will be considering cool hacks submitted by participants who wish to work on them!
We particularly encourage projects that:
- Directly address NDN research needs,
- Create new NDN tools or modify existing tools,
- Create or improve documentation and how-to guides.
- Mar 25, 2022: Final list of hacks
- Mar 3, 2022: The hackathon program is online
- Mar 2, 2022: Website updated and CFH form published
- Feb 25, 2022: The registration is open
- Feb 15, 2022: The website is up!